Friday, February 4, 2011

Well weight has been at 192 for the past 2 weeks straight and this week will be going on week 3 of it if that number dont budge but i feel good, except last night we all ate a little too much and since trying to keep it as clean as possible I woke up this morning sluggish and swollen another motivator to completly convert to Paleo, my concerns now are macronutrients and all that good stuff so im reading the parts that i skiped in the Paleo books to better inform myself.

Working out as hard as I can and again torturing myself draggin the kids out the door just helps me realize that crossfit in my garage and endurance is whats best for me, but i need the motivation right now so ill fit in both, i wont lie the core fusion class are great and body pump too, but i know i can puh harder than that.

Hopefully i keep it clean today!!

1 comment:

Claire said...

I will SO join you in your garage if you want a buddy. I am being a BUM lately and need to give myself a good, old-fashioned kick in the pants!