Saturday, March 19, 2011

Saturday Weigh in

After indulging on lots of seconds last of this amazing coconut iceream i weighed in with fear this morning, not that numbers matter cause i fluctuate so much but I'm feeling tighter in the legs and was just curious, I'm gonna pay more attention to BODY FAT% soon cause that matters more.

weighed in at 184.5lbs ( still have play dough belly but in time right?)

AND SERIOUSLY I HAVE TO BRAG CAUSE I DON'T THINK I EVER DID MULTIPLES OF THIS

3x95lbs cleans x2

i walked in the garage and just did some usual practice stuff cause its a rest day, but i set up 95lbs and just cleaned it .....I'm excited cause i have been feeling stronger lately and i just did it, so I'm gonna stop over at Michelle's and try her bar and plates to make sure I'm really doing it, this mommas brain has been miscounting lately. I love that I'm such a beast!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

wooo hooo! it's for real, I think she popped out 5 in a row at my house!

D. Frazier said...

NICE!!

Claire said...

Awesome! Awesome on all counts!