Monday, March 28, 2011

So i missed my saturday usual weigh because I feasted on Friday night, first on some yummy healthy food made by jen and i couldnt wait till saturday for my treat meal, so got home and had nachos, ( healthy organic kind ) but didnt help that i threw a huge hanful of cheese over it, but that cheese ummmmmmmmm thic and rich and was worth it but i felt it in the mornin. BLOATED AND SWOLLEN. So I weighed in TOday early am like usually and after eating extra clean and saturday and sunday, im at 182.5, feels like just yesterday i was saying " I just wanna get to the 180's" ugh if i can just be in the 170's. I know my attitude will change soon because i panic when i get in the 150's (not that im close) but this is where i wanna salvage all my muscle and not loose an ounce of it and where diet is even more important for me, because i wanna burn the right stuff! Anyway i will start posting my WODS now just being lazy TODAY 50 Power Cleans (135/95) idid i think 62lbs ( cant tell what weight that bar is ) 50 Back Squat (135/95) same as above 50 Kb SWING (55/35) 16kg done in a little under 15 minute def up the weight but overall was a good WOD

No comments: