Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Surgery Scheduling

TOmorrow morning im off to Nashville to talk with the Surgeon ( let's not forget his name DR.Cutright ..seriously) and to schedule the surgery, im anxious and happy this is all moving so fast but scared about the recovery and the handling of the kids, but im excited for the durgery im hoping one of them will take a picture for me while im asleep! Anyway look like it might be the begining of Dec or if I really try to plan this all out ill have to wait, its finding the help, after talking to his nurse today she said recovery is great if i play things right but that first week is strictly no movement, so im worried about that. im already getting Christmas decorations up and maybe thinking to start cooking meals and freezing them, getting new beds for the girls and Meadow has no choice now but to bed on a big girl bed.

Im so frustrated about everything, pushing the cxart at Walmart today I can just feel bone digging on bone and its crucially painful, so i dont think i can put this off no more, im really trying to convinve myself that ill come back from this stronger and better and more muscular lol, sometimes it takes the worst for the best to come out!

Ive been reading allot of medical journals and patients blogs stuff like that and i found someone with the same issue i have and a lifter, who new something was wrong and they put them threw PT just like me and actually made things so much worse and now I know why I got worse, PT's are recommended by your regular Doc and they worked me hard, and I got strong but I always left there with a steroid injection, im at the point where im gonna do whats right for me, I probably wont go back to heavy power lifting or olypic lifts, i will only stick to the light weight with higher rep. Ill let you know when the surgery is.

1 comment:

Riley said...

Wow! Dr Cutright...that's funny! You know we'll be here to help!