Wednesday, January 5, 2011

ok so about 9weeks ago I started weight watchers, and by using their guidelines and trying to keep it as clean as possible (meats, veggies,fruit) some bread and some starches and a treat once a day, here are the results:

I will post week by week next time:

Sarted at 210lbs ( yes people that two hundred and ten poundsthis is my struggle)

today i am 196lbs so i probably weight ust as much as the average guy my husband weighs 195lbs so its pretty sad, dont get me wrong im happy theres progress but im stuck in a fat suit for a few moremonths. im encourage by the progress but when someone tells me " wow you look great" it drives me crazy cause deep down inside i know what it feels like to be in my best shape ever and just wish i can get there faster but slow wins the race. The amazing thing is that i havent lost any strenght at all i feel like after having baby # 3 everything about me physically has felt great except some hip pain but im impressed wit what i still able to do, i defenitly wanna be careful running now because i didnt realize what effect this extra weight on me can have so im taking it easy on runs ( trainin for the nashville half in april) so thos are gonna have to stay slow paces cause im afraid my joints are gonna start feeling it!

SO THERE IT IS PEOPLE, PICK UP YOUR JAW OFF THE TABLE, YES NATALIE WEIGHS THAT MUCH AND I CAN PROBABLY THROW YOU OVER MY SHOLDER.

3 comments:

D. Frazier said...

Slow and steady wins the race! You are doing great on WW I'm proud of you :)

Unknown said...

Yep, you've been very determined and working hard...it's showing! proud of you, too

KToth said...

Wow! 14 lbs! That's amazing! You are so going to win this race and I'm so proud watching you run it. Stick with that clean diet, slow and steady really sucks, but it's worth it. Thanks for encouraging me.
I just realized how little time (9 weeks, same how long you've been on WW) I have before my half-marathon. I better get my diet in shape like you.