Saturday, January 8, 2011

Today's weigh in!

today i got weighed and as exactly 195lbs so i lost 1.7lbs in 2 weeks cause 2 weeks ago i was 196 and some change, had to look back cause im still better with writting all my workouts on paper, that i pretty good considering i let myself indulge a few times over new years when family was here, and it was all controlled ( ate a whole container 2cups in total of the dairy free organicecoconut icecream made with all natural ingredients even sweetened with agave and that was a whole 650 caloried indulgence and didnt even feel nasty the next day)and worth every bite, so im happy, and cant wait to get down in the 180"s

the best feeling is i still feel very muscular, dont wanna loose that precious muscle and im craving some heavy high rep lifting.


Be honest arent you all shocked when you hear my weight??? seriously cmon it shocks me everytime i weight myself!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Awesome progress Nat!