Sunday, March 11, 2012

Sunday march 11th

Took 3 days off!! family stuff first to take care of, but back at it tomorrow, think Im gonna take it nice and easy and not get so crazy on "killing it" want to focus more on my nutrition, having a hard time getting out of my maintenance phase and into more of a drop some BF ( not in a I want to be skinny way) more for performance but I don't wanna sacrifice muscle while doing so and i usually get weaker and when Im trying to down size, so been thinking to try something because i would like to enter a TN NPC competition in may and have time but not allot so now is the time to try something new and if nothing happens in the next 3 weeks then its back to the nitty gritty 6-7 meals a day meat, veggies and good fats!!!

I will post more in the next couple of weeks maybe even some pictures!!!


Blessing fellow bloggers!