Thursday, May 21, 2009

yesterday

was gonna do the run and squat workout but did BS

95x5
115x3
125x3
135x3
145x3
155x3
165x1 coudlnt go on, on this felt like my quads froze and i was afraid to pull something and the weight on my traps well i felt that in my shoulder.

Went to a dance class this morning for 1 hour and i am always smoked after this and sore cause its allot of core, i hate to say it but i do know how to dance, my mom used to force me and my sister to dance at weddings, I hated it but now i dont mind it for a cardio workout for a little change.

I feel good about lossing a few pounds but again after Dymphna kept complimenting me i warned her that i go home and stuff my face LOLOL i ate a huge bagel with tons of peanut butte and lots of granola, so that explains my 2lbs weight gain this morning, but its ok today was a new day and thats key for me to just keep going even when i screw up.

No comments: