Saturday, December 20, 2008

WHERE'S NAT

Well im still alive just lost all motivation for anything, before I really hurt my shoulder i was really motivated to get back into some hardcore training and I guess i wasnt listening to my body, since the summer ive had a minor pain in my shoulder after a clean workout and since then I was ignoring it, but about a month ago it got so bad it was painful to carry the kids or drive or anyhting, anyway long story short they said (DOC) to rest and meds and i did and its still hurting just not as much, i just really cant do much with it, what bothers me the most is that if i try to Kip it feels like my shoulder is gonna pop outta place, and the other bad thing, Jesse got me a pull up bar to hook on the door cause i wanted it always to be there in my face and now i cant really do much with it , much im starting to do some chinups and thats getting better not as good as i used to but its somthingm anyway it has brought me so down that i know i can stil do other things but ive been so depressed about it that ive been in the worst rut, what am i gonna do about well like NIKE said just do it......for some reason that aint working for me..lol well im gonna try.

No comments: