Sunday, November 30, 2008

Yesterday's workout

Yesterday I went in and it was nice cause i was all by myself in the garage and did:

DL 5x3
135, 155,175,195,205 felt good and would like to have gone up to 215 but i wasn't gonna max out today

ALso did some Bench Press
65x5
85x5
95x5
105x1 and tried a second time which was a bad idea cause i knew i wasn't gonna make it and had to roll it off myself and the funny thing is i didn't clamp the weight in case this happened so that i could drop one side and let the weight fall and i just rolled it off.

Worked on some kips, definitely doing well on that but its not helping the shoulder pain,

Oh and did i mention that my nutrition was horrible for the past 3 days because of the holiday but that still shouldn't be an excuse for , i was doing really well but ill have to pick up where i left off.

3 comments:

D. Frazier said...

Great numbers Nat I'm sure both of those PRs are much higher than your old. That happened to me as well on bench before pretty scary. I wont go over a 100 now without a spotter and I never clamp in the weights anymore.

Unknown said...

glad you didn't hurt yourself...ditto on the nutrition. we need to meet up at the gym again. i miss you

D. Frazier said...

Update your blog woman!