Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Ok so Ive decided to take a break from allot of CF workouts or any heavy lifting at all, after a Doc app on Monday I have to follow up with the sports med doc about an MRI (FINALLY), they know there definitely tears (from x-ray)in each shoulder and they haven't gotten any better. I did therapy for about 3months and at first I thought it was helping and I would leave there every time with steroid antianflamatory patches on each shoulder cause I was in so much pain from what I was doing, I really felt like maybe he didn't know how bad it was before making me do all sorts of different things, I agree after an injury to get back to it but slowly and start light but ive been in constant pain especially this past month and with my frustrated attitude its not good because I figure I'm already screwed why not just keep lifting. So the past 2 weeks o haven't been smart about my choices and after FGB on Saturday I wasn't really sore but I felt like my shoulders were not in the right place. I was honest and told the doc, and asked if there anyway I can get an MRI so the request is in and the same sports med guy is gonna check me out again. Today I was almost tempted to do Helen just because I seen how good Tammy did of course my attitude is I'm gonna try to beat her, but I'm glad I didn't I'm putting that ego away.

OH and they are considering surgery, and if that were the case its a fast recovery.
Ill be running allot more but also working on other things in gym strictly no upper body, not even front squats, so lots of back squats, box jumps, jump rope and whatever else I can think of and just put it all together in one big WOD.

1 comment:

D. Frazier said...

I hope you get better soon Nat. We don't want you out of the running for the "gun club"