Thursday, September 17, 2009

Wednesday and Today

yesterday i just did 30 min of running wasnt going for distance just going for endurance so i can work on my endurance, i hate running and forcong myself to do it so frm allot of advice from my runner friends im gonna take it step by step, its just hard after ive lifted so heavy, this run was brutal cause my quads were burning and felt like 100lbs each after fronsquats, i did almost 3miles but that wasnt my goal was just keeping its up.

TODAY Thursday

ran for 45 min and the first 10min sucked but was cake after that was just enjoyable, i notice i have to keep a good pcae to stay motivated, then i my other problems is my hands sometimes i think to much about how to position them that i start to imagine that they are to heavy rocks lol io dont know know its like im convincing myself to stop when im feeling perfectly fine. I do run better when im mad or stressed out so today i ran good for that reason.

Off to Crossfit tonight for some heavy loads !

No comments: