Sunday, November 9, 2008

OHS and DL

Haven't been good lately with blogging, I'm just better at keeping it all in a journal, but today i did

OHS 7x3 only whit 65 the whole way because I'm trying to build my strenght in this not ready to go up in weight.

DL 7x3 , 165,175,185,195,195,195,195 would have like to go up to 220 x3 in the end but my should is definitely still messed up to do push ups or pull ups or even trying typing i can feel a sharp pain so this week going in to see the Doc, got the advice from a friend from church (i watch her kid) and its not her specialty but she is familiar and she checked i out said to go in and see someone.

That's all folks, oh and i did this at the Gym on post and it actually hurt bringing the wight up from DL's felt like the bar was really sharp and ripping the sin on my shins.

No comments: