Thursday, November 6, 2008

Thrusters and Bench

Another late night for me but once I'm there I'm good and its just nice cause i don't have to bring the kiddos. I didn't do Thrusters today, shoulder is still really bad and its going to be checked out next week at the Docs, but i still did bench 5x5 no maxing out last 5 was with 95 but i did keep going to 110 just to test myself out with good form that Tun pointed out and it really hit my pecs, really starting to feel allot of muscle gain in my body and everything is tightening up, but yet I'm still 18lbs of body fat over. ( my plan will be posted soon i figured i finally have to set specific goal to look forward to something, going back to my old habits)

Did some kips like usual and they are getting easier and easier by the day, i can only get 5 without dropping down, but my hands give up, i can feel the skin ready to peel.

Michelle even with my shoulder pin i still did my Push ups, D told me about your 20, but i say they don't count unless there witnessed....hahaha its all for fun, i love everybody but i love playing the competition games, I'm a little worried about Jen, shes catching up quick, oh and ill try to post more pics soon and maybe a video.

2 comments:

Jen said...

not so much! you guys are going to kick my butt after this strength cycle...and we already know michelle kicks all our butts when it comes to running! :)

Unknown said...

i only did 20 b/c that's what D said you did. Mine, however, were done when I was feeling fresh...not after a beat-down workout. You win this time. Is it time for our row-off yet?