Monday, November 17, 2008

So many things going on!

So,

1- My shoulder is still pretty messed up and I've completely laid off shoulder workouts and still nothing helped, hopefully going back in today will tell me where I'm at with that.

2- Our vehicle got broken into last Thursday and everything of mine was taken, and its a little bit difficult for me right now because my green card was in there and i was gonna start my application for Citizenship soon and that's not gonna happen everything got taken, the one night i left my wallet in the car.

3-I'm still watching a young baby full time, Mon to Fri from 630 till as late as 7pm sometimes, which i really enjoy but its another challenge for me to tackle.

With all this going I determined to not let it get in the way, i have no excuses, so last week since I'm trying to heal my shoulder I've been concentrating on some cardio, and the only way for that was to get up at 430 am to get on my elliptical, and its not easy getting out of bed but once i was out it felt amazing, but this morning i woke up and went back to bed and Jesse rolled over and looked at me and encouraged me cause he knows how bad i would feel.

Ive also decided i need to set specific goals to look forward to instead of training to nowhere land.

1-lose 18lbs of body fat ( by Feb 9Th)
2-maintain my muscle mass during this time ( which means staying on top of my nutrition)
3- Eat every 2-3 hours no later to keep my metabolism reved up ( been doing that this week and its been hard cause its like forcing yourself to eat)

Well at least my morning is off to a good start, ill see how the rest of the week goes.

1 comment:

Jen said...

i'm amazed at how motivated you stay...even when it's tough sometimes. i think if i were in your shoes i would have just stopped working out. i'm proud of you!!!