Thursday, April 23, 2009

50

Yesterday well its sad to say I did a 1 hour latin dance class that kicked my butt, was a whole lot of core work.

Today I was firm about not doing the 50 and whe i walked in the gym today i felt i had to, so i just started it without timing but i think i did really good, obviously a few subs cause of my shoulders.

Instead of
knee to elbow did knee ups

push press did bench with 45lbs ( was a smoker)
burpees did push ups
double unders did 100 jump rope

For time:
50 Box jump, 24 inch box i did 20 inch box i think
50 Jumping pull-ups
50 Kettlebell swings, 1 pood
Walking Lunge, 50 steps
50 Knees to elbows
50 Push press, 45 pounds
50 Back extensions
50 Wall ball shots, 20 pound ball ( did 10 lbs ball_
50 Burpees
50 Double unders

2 comments:

D. Frazier said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
D. Frazier said...

You did great Nat I was proud of you.