Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Yesterday

DID a CFE partially!

ROW 250 then rest amount of time takes to row 250
ROW 500 then rest amount of time takes to row 500
ROW 750 then rest amount of time takes to row 750 ( id did 700)

Its 3 rounds of this but I only did too and with 10lbs vest im eventually gonna do 3 but by the time im done round 2 my heart feels like its gonna throw up lol.. but high intensity was the point, im starting to like CFE more because HIIT training is too still burn while your resting, im defenitly noticing a difference and as for my eating well, i know i can journal it all and hold myself accountable for my mistakes, and as embarrased as i am i joined Weight watchers and started going to the meeting because im that type of person that need something to push me and basically i have someone weighing me once a week on a digital scale, and i use there method of journaling everything to a T even a bite of Brookes nuggets or a lick of this and that so im trying to eat the way i use too more often and cleaner but not depriving myself and if i mess up[ i jump right back on track.This past monday was my first weigh in and lost 2.8lbs and its all up to me i just needed to know i have to face this person who is gonna weigh me. The struggle is trying to maintain my muscle while loosing fat so im allot higher in protein.

1 comment:

D. Frazier said...

You are doing great Nat. You kicked butt today on Elizabeth.