Wednesday, April 15, 2009

OK OK im gonna try this again!

So i have been working out, not as hard as I should be but I'm not gonna try and explain myself anymore. Shoulder pain is back in full swing in both shoulders now and its pretty painful, no sleep at night, aching all day, so nothing at all overhead and swinging motions, i have to say a few workout i did real pull ups and some times with bands( bad idea but i just had to) even pulling my hair back is so painful, I have an app tomorrow at the doctors and well he said he will probably try a couple of more injections in each shoulder this time but with therapy at the hospital, i have been doing my exercise but its too painful that i ha vent been doing them enough.

Overall i think this has discouraged me so much that it has given me a bad attitude about working out, like i almost wanna give up, but i love lifting and i wanna get stronger and faster, the only heavy lifts i can do that i Love are BS and DL and of course I have to tell you all that i got 225lbs on BS last Saturday, and i think i could have gone up more but had to take the kiddos the an Easter egg hunt.

till next time which will probably be tonight, im looking forward to lots of DL and some CFE rowing if the kids allow.

Oh and yeah my spelling sucks but I dont care, im sure you all get what im trying to say.......lol i dont even auto correct

1 comment:

D. Frazier said...

About time you posted... and you've actually been doing really well keeping up with the workouts lately.