Thursday, July 23, 2009

Been busy lately,
yeaterday, went to local gym and was mad that i had to pay for child care, thought it was included ( my frugal friend is rubbing off on me..wink wink)

Did 20 min run on Elliptical slow witha few sprints in there, then
did SP havent done that in a long time.

SP
45x10
50x5
55x5
60x5
65x5
70x3
no maxing out on this (feeling it today)

BS
45x10
95x10
105x10
125x5
135x5
155x5
175x3
stoped there cant max out not allowed to drop wieght in gym and its not very spacious

Fro some reason i wanted to do SUMO DL HP

only used 65

3x10 and in between did Push ups

i hate these sdhp but i love the way it makes me feel, defenilty a full body workout, and im trying to work on the thigns i hate the most. Sore today, gonna get a CFE in tonight and hoping to check out the Local CF here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice job... working out while on vacation :) Yeah it's good to be back, I made it through my first week and it feels like I have to start ALL over again! I hope to see you soon so we can throw some weight around!

Unknown said...

he he