Tuesday, July 28, 2009

day before yesterday

Running and sprints for 20 min

some pushups and squats and sit ups for 5 rounds of 5 10 15

Today

5 mins
30/30 sprint as hard as i could felt like i was gonna vomit ( had lots of banana bread and chocolate the night before ) lol

did some light Back squat with push ups inbetween

10x10 with 55lbs

10 push ups in between

I still dont know how people workout in regular gyms and stand around waiting for the next set, i caught myslef a few timess doing that and just reminded me how good Crossfit is, i have just been trying to keep my heart rate up and doing whatever i can while ive been here.

2 comments:

D. Frazier said...

Hurry home we miss you...

Anonymous said...

Yeah Nat that Gold Medal one was no joke, my legs were smoked after about the second set of squat cleans! It always amazes me how much you have to use your legs to get the weight overhead lol Let me know and I will do it with you when you get back :)