Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Couple of days

yesterday was a rest day but i did take advantage of not having the kids around, did 20min running on mill doing HIIT, really gotta push myself on this one, day before I did rack pulls and felt great I'm still hurting from that.

Ive been frustrated the past 2 weeks with my nutrition, Ive realized i need more calories because the lack of it is leading to me raiding the pantry.

The good news is my numbers on the scale haven't gone down but my Body fat has gone down dramatically from 32% to 26%, the lowest BF Ive ever been was 15% so i think I'm doing pretty darn good. I'm going back to my old gym back home and they have day care now so i will be making the most of that, hopefully this time ill make it to the local Crossfit gym in Ottawa.

No comments: