Wednesday, October 14, 2009

50 min run YUK YUK but i did feel good after especially after spending the day at Walmart and Hospital.

Update, i was called to go to Radiology to put my request for MRI but there was some info missing from my Pain management clinic, so ill know tomorrow when i finally get that MRI. One of the ladies at the clinic was asking me if i had any neck problems, and i remember about 6months ago i had an x-ray to look at the shoulder and the Doc mentioned he seen that my neck looked well in my words weird and when she asked me the question i got scared cause they think it might also be a problem in my upper neck like a herniated disc that is cutting off circulation to the nerves(overtime will damage the nerves) in my shoulders which cause allot of pain and loss of feeling which i do feel throughout the day.Guess ill wait for the results. The pain has been so dad I cant even sleep. Ugh

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh no! That's never good when they ask you about stuff that hasn't even started to hurt yet. Atleast they weren't like "So, were you in a recent car accident or suffered a major injury ike running into a tree?" It could be worse I guess.