Friday, October 9, 2009

Wednesday ran 3 miles, my endurance is defenitly building up ive noticed that its wasnt that i didnt have the endurance i just didnt have the patience to be ona treadmill that long and running outside is allot better mentally.

Today

Front Squats

45x10 warm up
65x5
85x5
95x5
105x5
115x1
125x1
135x1
145x1
155x1(old pr)
165x1 fail thankfully jen was there to watch and trey cleaned it back up for me
165x1 failed and was gonna try 160 but nobody was there but Meagan

155 felt fine but i noticed i was tring to avoid myshoudler it was hurting a little to get my elbows up since my range of motion is bad now and i usually can get my elbows pretty high

PM did 40 minutes on stepper at center across the street from my house and i hit it hard since my legs need a good workout and it takes allot for them to et smoked.

Ahh yes and i did get a shot on Monday or Tuesday i forgot and I will finally be seeing an Orthopedic Surgeon who will probably take a look at my MRI ( when it gets done probably couple of weeks) and he will do pain management meaning steroid shots on a regular basis till they decide what to do, they might even do a minor surgery to insert a mini camera to see whats going on in there. Anyway will see, I also decided todya to get my nutrition back in check since i fell off the wagon for awhile especially with feeling down about all this shoudler stuff going on.

No comments: