Monday, October 19, 2009

friday

55:00 min elliptical not using arms its so brutal not that i dont have the endurance i just go insane on there for that long thanfully ive discovered listening to sermons on my Ipod!!

Saturday did the same but only 45min and used the leg press machine

10x10 110lbs I cant put anymore weight on on my with back squats my shoulders kill.

today did 40min run on treadmill and in the monring did about 300 squats only cause i was trying to pump up amanda and Katie.

Im really down about my working out i really cant lift much and my nutrition has been so horrible i can feel some weight creep up on me, all this cardio is not doing anything unless i eat well, so i need to buck up. ANywho i get an MRI next week ill know a date in the next couple of days, i finally gave in to my doctors offer of taking pain meds cause its just unbearable now. Lately taking a step back i realized how much i enjoy watching others and correcting them ive never paid attention till now and i love teaching and showing. hopefully Katie didnt mind me yelling at her threw the squats! But thats what its all about the intensity, I noticed she kept resting and drinking water but not cause she was smoked but then i realized you can either make the WOD easy or give it your all and SUCK, hopefully i can start practicing what i preach again on of these days. It sad because i think once we figure out this shoulder problem im gonna really cut back on lifting for PR's well maybe well see cause sometimes i think "screw it im gonna snatch 75lbs 75 reps and just deal with the pain" RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.

No comments: