Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Had a follow up with the Doc today and I asked my Doc if she thought the request for an MRI is needed since Ive been going threw this for so long, and she said most definitely, this all started last Oct when I started feeling a little pain in my shoulder and didn't think anything of it, Ive had ups and downs about this many times, Ive been motivated and unmotivated for everything health wise, I shouldn't but lifting in any form is what I love and the fact that I I'm struggling to even take the garbage out has really had my on a downer lately. The Doc thinks surgery will most likely happen, but that's to decide after the MRI ( could be a few weeks for that) and well I would have to wait for Jesse to get back, they said recovery is fast but after the operation for a few days my arm would be in a sling, once that heals I would do the other side. I just wish i can stop letting this affect my moods its all I can think about all day I'm grouchy and angry and just fed up.

I'm gonna try to focus and look at the brighter side, but all I can think about is my upper body shrinking from no lifting and loosing muscle and strenght, and m lower body would stay huge lololol.

HELP

No comments: