Friday, August 21, 2009

Thursday Rest day I took a class at the Y

Today

did 7min sprint and ran 2 miles after that trying to incorporate a few tips I got from Michelle about Pose running and that didn't work too well only barefoot im able to really almost get it.

Been really sore lately I'm kinda worried maybe its overtraining or not feeding my body enough for what I'm doing, so i have been trying to take it easy, been to therapy 2 days in a row and that doesn't seem to help just feels like my shoulders are broken, Ive been doing allot more weighted exercise to strenghten the supporting muscle of the shoulders, especially my rear delts, from what the therapist says i have a very un portioned upper body, carrying allot of muscle in my back and not much shouler muscle ( i got upset basically saying my arms are too small lol).

We talked about allot of things and the exercises im doing are not easy, like push ups on the bosu ball with one hand on ball and one on floor alternating, my left shoulder is so bad it has given up on me a few times, so im gonne give up a few things, while trying to strenghten certain parts.

No comments: