Tuesday, August 25, 2009

TOday

Had therapy early this morning, went swiming with the girls (well i just sat in water while they played.

Feeling allot of pain in my shoulder from this morning.
Therapist cannot diagnose me but his opinion is that he wouldn't be surprised if I get an MRI and they do a minor shoulder surgery with very minimal recovery is needed.
Everything hurts, carrying my kids, push ups, turning the wheel on the truck..everything. Im beyond frustrated and my legs are smoked from running or sprinting or doing lots of squatting. Well see where this all goes.

Here are things im not supposed to be doing:

No overhead weighted, nothing above 10lbs ( or with noweight and high reps instead)
no kips, im allowed to do assisted strict pull ups

I was doing ok wiht push ups but when i can feel bone on bone rubing its starting to be very painful taking them, im surviving by the steroid patched the therapist gives me to bring down the swellen with the naproxen im taking.

No comments: