Monday, February 2, 2009

I had no Internet for so long and finally got it back but i got so used to not using it, that i haven't been blogging.
Its old news that awhile back i hurt my shoulder and ignored it for months, which resulted in a minor tear in my rotator cuff which is was sooo painful and still not listen to the pros waited 2 weeks the pain slowed down and went to do a WOD not too long ago with kips and now bot shoulders are messed up but Ive literally haven't been doing anything just trying to heal it, on top of all that, I hurt my lower back a couple of weeks ago again from ignoring a minor pain, got so bad where my doc gave me some powerful pain meds and still didn't do anything, so finally 1 week ago I got 3 shots, 2 steroid and one relaxer and that finally got the healing process going, but I was told to not do anything crazy but slow stretching, I'm anxiou to get back to it but I gotta wait till I go to the Sports Medicine therapy tomorrow and see what they gonna have me do.

When i do get back in I'm definitely looking forward to my heavy lifting, its in my blood since I was young but ill definitely be doing more WOD, but not heavy for a few months, baby steps and I'm gonna accept that even if i think i can do more and I'm gonna start off with doing my pull ups with bands to ease in, I can kip but its the worst thing for the shoulder right now.

I here all the ladies are trying to work on there back squat and well it will be awhile for me to climb back up there, but nobody will get past my 195 before I do hahahahaha.

I definitely glad to see everyones gains and new faces, i stopped in tonight at CFC and was nice to hang out. I watched Dymphna get threw her workout and she rocked. Well see more of you all soon hopefully, but I think I'm still gonna be part of the night crowd its just good for me.

I have the worse spelling.

3 comments:

D. Frazier said...

Thanks, for coming by and helping me get through that workout. I am sure my time would have been slower without trying to impress you haha. And you are correct I don't ever foresee myself beating you at the BS. It was great having you around again...

Unknown said...

glad you're coming back around again. yeah...your spelling sucks but that's ok...your writing is to the point and I love it!

Jen said...

I MISS YOU!!! :)