Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Today and past days


Missed blogging the past few days just being busy at night here with the fam,

SUnday, BP 5x5

45,55,65,75,95
100x1,105,x1 did some treadmill work at estep

im stuck here and cant go further and its my nutrition (sucks ) and i know it just not doing anything about cause there a wall in front of me right now.

tuesday, did wod

squat clean wich im good at but ive lost so much strenght but not as much as i thought since the painkiller shot in my shoulder in kicking in i actually did

45,55,65,85,90 and i think i could have gone up cause it was easy and i had the motivation of this chick next too me at the estep gym doing the same thing, long story ask me about it when you see me

DL
135x3
155x3
175x3
195x3
225x3
then for some reason i jumped to 250 my old pr thinking i would get 260 and this is were i lost my strenght in all my lifts all others are fine by few pounds but i just couldnt get 250 up
i didnt try 235 or 245 cause i just got depressed about it not going up and im not gonna push it right now.

Today just an old CFE

10 intervals of row 250 meters however long it takes me to row 250 rest x5 but i was only resting 2min.....i was rowing 250 in 55 to 60seconds i would have needed someone next to me today to do yesterdays cfe, level 10

Oh yesterday was 1 week after getting my shot and Doc said week one shoulder will feel great and week 2 it will feel amazing and i gotta say i feel like i have a bionic shoulder but im still staying away from anything overhead.

No comments: