Saturday, February 28, 2009

Today

Went to gym but was soo busy so i did

10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1

of DL and BP

155 for DL and 75 for bench originally this workout calls for cleans but it was too busy at the Estep gym and I tried to go as fast as i can and i forgot that this is a suckfest, but its one of my favorites, i think i will up the dead lifts next time to 175, its supposed to be your body weight (mine is 157 right now) but i like the challenge on this one it really beats you up cause its heavy loads but as fast as you can of course without sacrificing form.

I gotta say i don't miss going to a regular gym i dread it evertime i go in there cause i can never get don't what i need or always sub something, or like today this dude kept throwing his towel on my bench and i was going back and forth, i got so mad i just took it and threw it and said I'm not done! rrrrrr I just wanted to throw it in his face.....lol

No comments: