Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Yesterday's DL

7x1

135,155,185,205,225,245 (F)

I dont know if its cause im so sore from Cindy but i couldnt get that 245 it felt like i had it and i just let go i didnt even wanna try again and sometimes the second or third try helps i guess im just try to be precautious, but im happy cause my strenght hasnt dramatically decreased at all, my old PR is 250 and I plan on getting 275 before the summer begins.

Was nice to see Tun and the amazing progress she has made, and Tun im envious of the size youve put on in the upper body and your form is perfect, it gives me that motivation i need.

Oh i had brooke with me there and it was late, now i remember why i dont bring the kiddos there anymore, on top of being a crank ball she walked right into a bar and she even got warned and looked right at it like it was made of candy. rrrrrrrrr

will i ever find a balance?

No comments: