Sunday, February 22, 2009

Squat clean

Well Ive been pretty pathetic the passed few days and haven't done much, some here and there at Estep for my shoulder but like a broken record I'm just in a funk.
Anyway went in for a quickie at CF before girls nap time and i decided i wanted to up my Squat clean cause i know i had more in me last time it was up.

Got to 115lbs thanks to Dymphna for reminding me about technique and that all it is sometimes, as i got heavier i kept shrugging it up but she reminded me that when the bar is at waist level that i should get under the bar then and it definitely made my life easier, I gotta remember to watch my technique instead of thinking how much weight there is.

45,55,65,75,85,95,105,115

2 comments:

D. Frazier said...

Nice job Nat. I'm sure you'll get even more next time. Once you got the technique down looked easy for you.

JR said...

Good job, Nat! Keep it up and you'll move out of your funk into better training days. Maybe you should challenge Dymphna to enter a race of some sort or CF competition at a nearby location and use that a a motivator to pull yourself out of the funk you're in. I don't know... just a thought. When my friend challenged me to do the half-triathlon, it really got me motivated. Well, I'm more in survival mode. I really don't want to die Sept. 20, 2009. Ha! Ha!

Best wishes,

JR