Saturday, February 14, 2009

Thursday and friday

Thursday I did 5x5 BS

95,105,115,125,145

would have like to keep going up but not going too for awhile after having a weak back the past few weeks

cfe
All out efforts:
3 Rounds, 2 Min total rest between rounds
30sec on 30 off, 30 sec on 25 off, 30 sec on 20 off, 30 sec on 15 off, 30 sec on 10 off 30 sec on 5 off, 30 sec on Rest!

did get my numbers down

Yesterday i did another CFE from awhile back

row250m x10 however long its takes you to row that rest it x5 inbetween intervals (all out) this one is my favorite i was averaging 1 min to row 250m and 5 in rest.

Im starting to slowly feel that burn to wanna work harder but for some reason i cant get my nutrition in check, i know exactly what i be doing for nutrition and what has worked for me tremendesly in the past but i cant get out my funk right now.

1 comment:

D. Frazier said...

I've been living on carbs I need to pull myself back together after tomorrow. When Rick is gone next weekend I'm going to try to do the full 12 days low carb see if that will jump start the process again.