Monday, June 29, 2009

CF Cert


So I'm back from the Crossfit Level 1 cert and it was great, It was a great experience and cant wait to work what I've learned. It was great to have Tun with me there because we were both sucking so bad, it felt like we worked out from 9-5, during the day we would do lectures and then do those exercises and the first morning we did some Tabata squats but a modified version, and then the day ended with Fran 30 min before we were out of there I thought great no Fran today and I spoke too soon, the next day allot of demos and and lectures and the workout was:

400m run
300 SDHP with KB
400m run
300 push ups
400m run

this was not fun and it was in teams of 4 so everyone runs and we start the next exercise the first person does as many as possible till failure then the next takes over. The SDHP and PU were not fun because the trainers wouldn't could our reps if elbows were not high enough and if our chest didn't hit the floor it didn't count so we were down to singles so when i thought i did 5 PU's they only counted 3.

I learned allot and it definitely help din my performance there, especially with overhead lifts. So much importance in form, and i cant wait to put it to use.

Now to recover i don't think I've ever been this sore, going for a walk in a little to walk this off, its that good pain.

Watch out people!!!! =))

No comments: