Tuesday, June 9, 2009

So for the past few weeks Ive been doing great with my workouts and avoiding to much shoulder pain. Tonight i was hoping to go in and get my Back Squat workout in and I had a feeling that it wasn't gonna happen. Ive had this lower back pain more like a pinched nerve feeling in my back but not that bad and after a few hard workouts last week I really felt it tonight. I squatted 135 once and it wasn't heavy just felt this pain shoot down the back of my leg and now its in my lower back, actually feels like when I was pregnant with Meadow. WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME seems like now that I'm taking better care of myself and taking supplements, stretching really properly and and taking the time to warm my body up, Ive got shoulder issues, back issues, and my leg still hurts from falling on box jumps. I gotta admit i was rushing tonight to get back and pick up the girls but this was just waiting to happen.

I have been doing push ups with my hands placed closer to my body every hour or so Ive just been doing a few sets at a time and squats. I guess tomorrow I'm staying put.

Current weight is 150lbs, in 3 weeks not weighing myself and binging at a party with my hubby friday and saturday night, not too bad. Exactly 8 weeks ago i was 161 lbs so im happy with that but not rushing at all, my body fat has dropped but my goal is another 5 lbs and well see from there, dont wanna loose muscle.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

11 lbs in 8 weeks is terrific! Great job, Nat! And you're doing it the right way...slow and steady! Proud of you!

D. Frazier said...

I hope your back feels better tomorrow...

Kristin said...

That's awesome!! You look great!!

Jen said...

11# is a lot. And you look great!! I'm sorry about your back. You know you didn't have to rush back. Take it easy and let your body heal. Maybe a chiropractor would help with your back. ??