Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Just thought this was funny, i kept fighting with myself last night before bed for a huge piece of Chocolate that was sitting in the pantry, and Jesse caught me he asked what i was doing! i said looking for a snack with the chocolate in hand, I'm more of a salt person but i wasn't hungry i was just think how good it would be to have that chocolate since we have marshmallows and graham crackers and to just melt it all together in the microwave.....ummmmmmm i was ready to do and Jesse made a comment that totally turned me off but i needed it, he said the marshmallows where expired and if it weren't for that, it would have been messy cause i was setting myself up for SMORES disaster. I was heart broken but i know i would have paid for it after. But i know those first few bites would have been delicious hahahahahahahaha.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

ha ha! nice job resisting. I just half of the puppy chow jen made for the girls road trip food...LOL