Monday, June 1, 2009

Kelly



Kelly"

Five rounds for time of:
Run 400 meters
30 Box jump, 24 inch box
30 Wall ball shots, 20 pound ball

Did this today because i missed it and wanted to make it up, let me just say today me and Jen had to motivate each other to do this workout cause lately some of the workouts seem longer than usual, 3 or 4 rounds would have been perfect, i was feeling great till round 4 i ran then started my box jumps and only 4 more to go to complete the box jumps for round 4 and OUCH OUCH OUCH my legs gave up and my shin landed right of the edge of the box, at first it felt like when you bang your knee on the corner of a table and you just wanna crouch down and curse, and rolled up my pants and nearly freaked because i could see it swelling. I'm fine now but my whole lower leg feels bruised and a little in pain but a little motrin is helping (thanks Michelle).

I love box jumps but yesterday I lifted legs real heavy and higher reps and was feeling it this morning but i didn't wanna chicken out on Kelly, I'm proud, I dont think i was crazy to try. But besides it all my my time would have been good.

Here's a pic and it's not as swollen but more spread out, looks like my lower left leg is a dudes leg.

2 comments:

Jen said...

sorry to freak you out when i screamed! :) thanks again for doing kelly with me...even though you didn't have to. it's all my fault! boohoo!

D. Frazier said...

Nat you need to stay consistent with posting your workouts you slacked while I was gone. I thought you were shamming. How heavy did you go on the BS? I hope your leg feels better in the morning that sucks.