Sunday, June 7, 2009

Weekend Rest

Taking it easy this weekend, I'm so sore from a few tough ones the past few days and now I'm sick, I usually am allot more care full with my food intake when i don't workout but that didn't go so well with a party Friday night that had lots of great food not bad just GOOOOD. I just gotta pick back up, that's my problem, I get very discouraged easily. But I'm gonna do this.

I'm definitely feeling allot more tight and still got a little more body fate to be at a healthy percentage. So again here I go starting all over again, as long as I journal what I intake I am fine and I didn't do that at the party even if it meant I had to pull out my note pad and right it so be it I should have done it cause it keeps me aware, oh well lesson learned.

1 comment:

D. Frazier said...

I hope you feel better. And you look great Nat I'm sure the extra rest day will be good for you.