Wednesday, June 29, 2011

AND HERE IT IS !!! THE DREADED PICTURES


Above me at 220 ish lbs you cant really see but my stomach was resting on my legs!
me at 168lbs

me at 162.5 and consistant Crossfit for 3 weeks

Ok so i didn't post the pics after my 30day paleo cause i was still grossed out by them but here are pics of me present at 162.5lbs still a ways to go, everyone asks me where my drive is WELL when I delivered Jeremiah i was 220 so you can imagine how heavy i was i will find a pic for ya, but i was determined not to let this get the best of me, It was so hard to start i even thought well ill go back to starving myself and one hour of cardio a day UGH!! i didn't think id ever get to do Crossfit again i remember going to the y when Jeremiah was 5 weeks old and walked around the track upstairs cause i couldn't imagine people looking at me and how big i was, it shocked me when i even had a hard time walking a mile, knowing my abilities from before I knew this was gonna be tough and it still is.

Here i am now, busting out some serious workouts finishing behind the top ladies sometimes last when i try to do as RX, kipping like its nothing ( 2 at a time but for being over 160lbs its pretty darn good) my speed is ridiculous for my size, so looking at my pictures naturally as a women yes i cant wait to shed that last 25lbs ( this is what is calculated for a healthy athletic BF) but all i keep telling myself is how much of a machine on the inside I am building and shedding that last bit of weight is just gonna show on the outside.

My eating is very clean, the kids 75% but almost 100% gluten free, I'm paleo with some allowances like more dried fruit and more nuts and some coconut flour made pancakes every now and then.
I might go strict paleo again for 30 days just to see how that feels and the difference from adding back some no no's on strict paleo, i know now that clean eating is what works for maintenance cause for almost 2 and 1/2 weeks the scale did not move, and since going to CF solafide my legs are tightening up!!

Oh and I'm trying to wean this baby and I'm banking on a good 5 lbs weight loss from that lol ;)

2 comments:

D. Frazier said...

Looking good!

Anonymous said...

Ummm....you are amazing woman! I am even more motivated now. I got up to 180+ before my last deployment and somehow got back down to 160, but got back up with the after deployment junk food and drinks! I can't wait to workout with you more! You are an animal...PS you should do tri-fit! (Vikki Cowan)