Thursday, June 9, 2011

So i lied i havent posted pics yet and its mostly cause i do everything from my iphone and im too lazy to get the camera and upload.

Feeling good lately but i can barely move tonight after the KB 21! Ive been trying to follow CF SOlafide's WOD if they appeal to me (shouldnt matter) I havent went there yet its just been to busy for me this week but i will start next week and im gonna give it a try for 2 months for now since Jesse is gone and me and the girls are ready to slow down. Been doing most Wods in my garage, and not pushing as much as a should but still getting a good workout, after the CF grand opening and doing a throwdown WOD (Grace) I realized how much harder and faster i work when im around others and for me that produces results. So today after a busy day spent with 100 kids YES literally a hundred and being so tired mentally and wanted a good suckfest.

I went to Gertsh gm on base cause they ave a little cf set up and only used the 35lbs kb and the floor:

KBS Sit ups

1-20
2-19
3-18
4-17
5-16
6-15
7-14
8-13
9-12
10-11
11-10
12-9
13-8
14-7
15-6
16-5
17-4
18-3
19-2
20-1


so one kbs then 20 situps and its goes on like that, i got there warmed up and got to it, and with a bunch of people starting i could care less it started to get really hard at 15 kbs felt amazing and im feeling it, did some sprints after.


No comments: