Friday, June 3, 2011

Ok i promise ill post the Paleo challenge pics tonight im exhausted lately and its not gonna slow down till the end of June with Brooke and Meadows VBS this month (vacation bible school).

Getting 3-4 wods a week and some endurance work, I'M WIPED OUT but I'm not gonna stop, i did have a couple of "didn't push myself hard enough days" but that's ok ! I'm trying to get sleep in but this little man of mine is a mamas boy and guess who he sleeps with ME!!! Never thought id do it but i love it and if hes happy I'm happy.

Anyway, Ive been wearing my Merrell vibrams and they are amazing, the 5 fingers always bothered me when i tried them in stores and i know i could probably get used to them but after working out a couple of times with the Merrelles I'm in love ( D you would love them), I did 8x 30:30 all out sprints and today i tested out running at a good pace and was great, no soreness but my shins are working hard.


I gotta say im proud of Jen, i know shes stronger than she thinks and she up and cleaned 95lbs no problem the other, silly little Jen 5lbs weights are for kids.

Well im still not sure if im joining the new Cf Solafide gym, im actually in intimidated lots of strong competitive women there and my stomach curls just thinking about how hard ill be working.

Ever since the paleo challenge my weight hasnt moved because i have been adding a few helthy snacks lol but last week i started a meal plan with the owner of CF solafide and it works around my paleo ways of eating except im back to measuring food!!!

OK pics to come !

ugh im so tired of my inability to spell lol

OH and present weight is 166.5lbs and gonna start login my BF% ( 2lbs )


2 comments:

Jen said...

Girl, you are doing awesome! And you look great. I know you aren't where you want to be, but you are so motivated (even on days you don't think you are). I didn't know you were working with her on a meal plan. How is it?! Maybe I should go see her! haha! I know I won't like what I hear though. ;) Well, I probably won't join cause we have almost everything in our garage and trying to save money, but you are always welcome to come over here for a little competition. And I literally mean "little"...cause you are so far out of my strength range!

D. Frazier said...

Wow, that is great progress! I miss working out with you guys!