Monday, June 13, 2011

Saturday

Dids ome running drills that should e done at track but i did it on treadmill cause its too hot
-for 40 min i did side running kinda like skipping alternating sides
-forward and backward runing
- and knee high skipping

Looked like a fool but it was a great workout.


Sunday (rest)


Monday


500m
50 squats

21 kb sumodlhp
21 push press

50 squats

15 kb sumodlhp
15 push press

50 squats

9 kbsdhp
9 push press

500m row (weight for kb 35lbs and PP was 65lbs)

* the row was supposd to be run 400m but did this at Jens house with the kids around so we did the row.


I must be getting old, i am so wiped out by mid day all day, or it might be my strict paleo from saturday to cleanse my gut after my glutny:

Half a fresh baguette from whole foods bakery
one bounty bar (michelle you im sure love bounty bars)i cannot find these anywhere exceot canada or when traveling
3 larabars
lots of cheese (which im not used too and i paid for it in the morning)

I like to have a "spcial treat on the weekends now and didnt have the stuff to make my coconut ice cream so i ate stuff that was around, and why oh why ?? i felt like crap the next day.






No comments: