Wednesday, September 17, 2008

GRACE


135lbs Clean & Jerk

women weight 85lbs

I did women's weight as Rx'd in 9:23 and last time i did this was long ago with 65lbs in 5:18

Big gains lately and I'm very happy about it but my weight has gone up to 161lbs (sucks) my fault haven't been doing cardio and my nutrition sucks, i feel like i need to start putting me first before the kids and hubby, but my body fat has not gone up so i know theres some good muscle gain there.

Oh and for some reason i went in thinking it was only cleans so i knew it would be a good workout but Dymphna gladly reminded me that it was clean and Jerk......ugh yeah i wasn't ready for that. I decided that I'm gonna try not to look at the WOD the night before and just get to the gym and be surprised. Ill try anyway.

1 comment:

D. Frazier said...

I don't think you need to worry about "cardio" I think you should start doing more of a warm up and cool down after the workout. You look amazing I would have guessed you lost not gained so obviously it's muscle.