Wednesday, September 3, 2008

BACK SQUAT











WOD Back Squat 3x3x3x3x3

100x115x125x135x150 (could have gone up more on this last one i think)

1x165
1x175
1x185 (still my same PR)

tried 190 and failed 3 times. I went all the way down and attempted to come up but as i was going up I would just get stuck, had to throw the bar.
D noticed my form was leaning forward too much and by seeing pics I need to correct that.
It is intimidating when everyone is watching but i actually like it because if I'm doing it wrong i like to be told.


Oh and might I add i kipped today...that's right not just one the drop did 2 in a row and they were easy, just gotta learn how to keep that momentum. I was pretty excited about that, but i have been studying the kip video that Adrian teaches step by step on the Crossfit website.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah I need to slow down on the buying stuff off there! It's way too addicting! lol And you did an AWESOME job today! The only reason I even went for 195 today was because you were kipping and that totally motivated me! You are super strong and I think on a fresh day you would have had 190 easy, and maybe even more! Good Job!

D. Frazier said...

You seem to have forgotten you got 3 in a row not just 2!! And you're obviously strong if your almost getting 190 on BS with leaning. You go super low your form is good just gotta work on not leaning forward which I think will help you get 200 in no time! I doubt I'll ever see 200!