Tuesday, September 23, 2008

PAST FEW DAYS

Well the past few days Ive slacked on blogging but part of it is cause my net was down, but i definitely slacked off on Saturday and Sunday.

Yesterday I did the Shoulder press alt and some other lifting and it seems my shoulder still has a nasty little pinch in it when i do shoulders or BS the bar hits right on that nerve.

Then I worked on 3x3x3x3x3 of Deadlifts and the load was 135,155,175,195, 205 then i rep made out at 240lbs felt really good, but I'm feeling it today, then I went to the gym with my hubby cause he wanted me to help with his workout and i ended up Bench pressing pretty heavy so i know today I'm gonna suck at my pushups, on and then i did the mistake of running 2 miles, was so horrible, and it was a mistake because i don't think you are supposed to run after DL'ing that much weight.

Im still pretty darn excited about my DL, its actually exactly 4months now of Crossfit and i think the first time i tried DL's i was close to 200lbs, can you believe that much increase in weight.

2 comments:

Jen said...

you ran 2 miles too!? please tell me where you get your energy so i can steal some...i'm surprised you were able to move at all today. :)

Natalie said...

Jen i get my energy from ! OH I NEED TO LOOSE !15lbs still and i havent been doing anything about it, girl if i had your body i wouldnt run either....lolo trust me im all about not doing it but its a must for me and i hate it.