Thursday, September 4, 2008

WOD DEADLIFTS 3x3x3x3x3

my loads

135x155x165x175x185

1x225 1x235 (new PR) for one rep max old PR was 215lbs

for the longest time i was stuck at 215lbs and that itself was hard, Ive been feeling strong lately even though I'm still in a blah mood lately my strenght has been good, and i credit my nutrition to that as much as i hate it and some weeks i fall off the wagon but i get back on. I'm doing the Anabolic diet and at first I did loose a few pounds then it stoped and i noticed Ive maintained for awhile, but I also noticed that Ive put on some muscle mass, and that's what I'm concentrating on. I feel like i do allot better when my body is really warmed up so this morning i picked up our truck from the hubby's work and it was a jog walk for me. After the WOD i worked on some kips but i think i was too worn out from the DL's. I do allot better when D and Rick are watching me and my form so I'm always thinking if everything is in place then i just zone out and drive it up.

3 comments:

Jen said...

goodness woman! you are so freaking strong!! and your legs can attest to that cause they are looking sexy. :)

Anonymous said...

Nat Im telling you that I get totally motivated when I walk in the gym and see you got a PR that day! Nice work! I definetly think that if you stick on the AD you are going to see continuous gains! Great work!

Unknown said...

This has GOT to be your lift...I can't even believe those numbers...unfathomable for my mind!