Monday, August 11, 2008

215lbs YEAH BABY!

Yesterday i did the WOD

5k but i rowed and did not keep track of time, just went at a slow pace and then I did some DL

with D.
145, 165, 185, 195, 215(pr) 225(f)

It felt so good because last time i did 205 it was a really hard struggle and hurt my back but Ive been really taking the time mentally to focus on my form and to drive it threw my feet like D said, i know next time i could probably do 225 easy, i just realize i cant only do DL when it comes up on a wod i gotta work on it consistently.

So I'm gonna try to work out a new plan, in addition to the WOD, I am going to ad cardio and strenght.

Its getting challenging for me now that we have one vehicle with Jesse gone all day so I'm thinking of going to the gym at 5am while the kids are still sleeping and get a run in or some treadmill time in, and once he is home in the evening ill have to do Crossfit after the kiddos are sleeping, as much as id like to get everything over with early on in the day i know i have allot more strenght during the evening, i guess i gotta do what i gotta do and just make it all about the kids during the day.

1 comment:

D. Frazier said...

You have 225 next time no question! 215 is no joke very impressive. I can't imagine how strong you are going to be a year from now.