Saturday, August 23, 2008

Angie!


Meadow watching me,what a cutie!! Trying to brainwash her with Crossfit!!




100 Pull ups (i did with 4 bands could have done three, thought i would do real ones but got scared of doing 100)


100 Push ups ( did real guy push ups was down to doing sets of 5 at the end)


100 SITUPS (was the hardest for me)


100 Squats (this was the highlight for for me except i always look funny doing them cause you gotta look up and wave your hands up in front of you and pop your hips)




Was not planning on this today at all but when I pulled up to the gym D and Jess and of a couple of guys were doing it so I had to, was not hard cardio wise but it got me to muscle fatigue which I think i like better. Always feels good after...Oh and then i forgot my ID.




oh and my time was 34 min something secs forgot the time....I'm proud of it but ill be happier when i do real PUSH UPS next time.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Way to go! You look like a model in the photo with the bands. You're so beautiful, Nat!