Thursday, August 28, 2008

STUCK IN A RUT

yeah yeah ! Ive been slacking on my updates but to tell you the truth I'm not making any amazing PR's lately and I still feel mentally beat down from so many things and I hate that it's making me feel this way, like Michelle said , we are so worn out from some nasty WOD and some of D's alt lifting, i think that maybe i need a mental break which is hard to get, since my toddler is stapled to me, again its JUST A PHASE RIGHT???

Well I'm hoping that these blues that I'm feeling go away, cause i wasn't even excited about getting a PR on FS today (120lbs) usually I'm over the moon.

I realized today that I gotta stop going in on rest days and actually take the rest, and start incorporating other things like I said I would, but again there's a mental wall blocking me right now, at least my hubby has been dragging me out with him to the track sometimes with the girls to do some jump rope/sprints/jog/pull ups......now that i can at least do chin ups, i like to show off a little, c'mon i earned it.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You're right...just a phase. Listen to your body...I'm ready for a rest as well!