Monday, August 25, 2008

MURPH!!!! UGH

THE WOD

Here's a blog that had a little info about Micheal Murph (thats who the WOD was named after)
http://fitquestblog.blogspot.com/2008/05/memorial-day.html


1mile run
100 Pull Ups
200 Push Ups
300 Squats
1mile run

if we gotta split it up do it, if you got a weighted vest or body armor, use it.

SO I convince myself to go in and do it today and I wanted to try and do the Pull ups the real way but after few i had to use 3 bands, maybe could have used 2 but would have been harder.
Me and D wore a 10lbs weighted vest and i thought we were supposed to wear it for the runs only but D told me just as i was starting that i had to wear it while doing all the pull ups , push ups, and squats, I always seem to set myself up for the worst suck fest ever.
We did it and it was hard. but the funniest thing ever was Michelle coming to watch us and following us with the camera in her car and parking in the middle of the road to take pics, shes a true hardcore crossfitter ( she did the runs pushing her kids and on a hillie road).

So our time was 1:20 something i think i forgot but ill correct it later once i get the right time from D, but i gotta say D is a good training partner cause we have about the same strenghts but when i was week she would rest and vice versa.
GOOD JOB D! till the next one.

1 comment:

D. Frazier said...

I thought that was pretty funny that you weren't aware that you had to wear the vest the whole time. Seeing as wearing the vest was your idea!! I'm glad we did it and I'm glad we did it together :)